Obeo Designer CE/TE 11.1.2 (28/06/2019)
- Integration of Sirius 6.1.3
- Availability of Team edition working with Sirius 6.1.3
- The change management has been improved to allow a fine-grained change tracking and a better integration with Mylyn Tasks:
- The Commit History View has been improved to compute and display the representation which are impacted by one or several selected commits.
- The Activity metadata can now also be exported to JSON format.
- A new "Repository Information" properties page is available for .aird files in the dialog displayed by the Properties action of the contextual menu. It displays repository information (location, port, name) and the list of users connected to the repository.
- It is now possible to hide lock and permission decorations during the export of representation as images thanks to a new system property ( -Dorg.eclipse.sirius.diagam.ui.hidePrintingOfPermissionAuthorityDecoration=true)
- Addition of the Importer application. This command line application allows to trigger the import of all projects from the Obeo Designer Team Server. More informations about this application can be found in the integrated documentation.
- Internal optimizations and fixes around stability and performances of collaborative features or compatibility between Sirius features and the collaborative add-on.
Note: The version published on 28/06/2019 has been replaced by a new release on 07/08/2019. It is a rebuild to update the licence system due to changes in Java (8u201, 11.0.2 and later) around cipher suites. There is no change on the other components.